Big data analytics technologies are gaining popularity as “hyper-connectivity” and ubiquitous smart networks that form the Internet of Things generate a huge amount of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, according to research firm Frost & Sullivan. With the volume and speed of data generation far surpassing the threshold of manageability, big data technologies can help companies obtain timely intelligence to make business decisions and respond to market conditions quickly.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!