December 5, 2011 – The rise of big data is rocketing the need for data scientists, exposing a coming shortage at the position which is largely not expected to come from the pool of existing BI workers, according to a new global survey from storage and data management vendor EMC.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!