The term ‘Big Data’ has been around for some time but questions remain exactly how hedge funds and other buysides exploit the vast stores of data that has never been available to them in the past and continue to grow each day. Traders Magazine spoke with Irene Aldrich, a former prop trader and now managing partner with Able Alpha Trading, a quantitative and high-frequency trading services firm. She shared her thoughts on what Big Data can bring to the buyside and how it has empowered the firms in their relations with their broker-dealers.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!