By 2020, more than half of major new business processes and systems will incorporate some element of the Internet of Things (IoT), according to Gartner Inc.
More Than Half of Businesses Will Embrace IoT Technologies
JAN 21, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds