The need for a strong data governance structure has been talked to death in healthcare, but even for all the ink the topic has received, most healthcare organizations lack a sound plan.
Data Governance: A Roadblock for Analytic Ambitions
JAN 29, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions