Organizations will take a hard look at their data analytics investments in 2016, and expect to see some very real returns on those investments. If strong ROI canít be shown, some data initiatives may see the plug pulled.
Big Data ROI In 2016: Put Up, Or Shut Up
JAN 14, 2016 6:57am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence