Big data initiatives are delivering generally positive early results for those organizations that have launched projects, according to research from IT industry association CompTIA.
Big Data Initiatives Paying Off, For the Most Part
JAN 6, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence