Big data initiatives are delivering generally positive early results for those organizations that have launched projects, according to research from IT industry association CompTIA.
Big Data Initiatives Paying Off, For the Most Part
JAN 6, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017