Data scientists currently have one of the hottest jobs (and hottest pay scales) in modern business, but their reality is rarely the same as their job description.
Are Data Scientists Doing the Job They Were Hired For?
JAN 6, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence