Data scientists currently have one of the hottest jobs (and hottest pay scales) in modern business, but their reality is rarely the same as their job description.
Are Data Scientists Doing the Job They Were Hired For?
JAN 6, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016