Sentient Technologies, a potential IBM Watson rival focused on artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data, has raised $103.5 million in Series C funding.
Meet IBM Watson's Potential Rival
NOV 25, 2014 5:01pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions