Visionary BI and analytics leaders in healthcare are already seeing diminishing returns related to the “report factory” model, which relies on IT to produce reports and thus becomes a bottleneck in report delivery.
3 Top Business Intelligence, Analytics Healthcare Trends for 2016
JAN 14, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions