They say good things come in small packages, but they can also come from smaller organizations. I enjoy being able to interact with small local businesses that offer great quality products. I head out every few days to the local baker to buy my loaf of bread, and get a real kick out of seeing the place getting inundated with customers from near and far to get the best loaf in town. The look on someone’s face when he or she arrives early afternoon only to realize everything’s sold is bittersweet for the owner. The owner is sorry a customer will leave empty handed but satisfied with demand so high that the store never has anything left over.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!