October 23, 2012 – The areas of the enterprise where P&C insurers expect to do the most work are BI and data analytics as well as agent/customer portals; life/annuity insurers are more focused on speed-to-market and ease of doing business, according to a new report from Novarica, titled “US Insurer IT Budgets and Projects for 2013.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!