Whether constructing a building or deploying new IT systems, developing good and credible estimates is foundational to any process that leads to committing resources for achieving a business goal. Developing estimates is at the core of effective IT governance, but IT organizations are frequently viewed as poor performers in this area.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!