The image of a supply chain is linear, stretching from one point to another, link-by-link, in an orderly procession. If each part does its job, success is realized. But, we all know that business does not really work like that. Rather, activities are more random, concurrent and fluid. The case studies at an upcoming Celent innovation event will explore how companies are making the transition from the step-by-step chain to the dynamic network that we increasingly experience.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!