November 30, 2012 - Amazon Web Services (AWS) has previewed a new enterprise data warehouse service called Amazon Redshift, which the company says will scale to a petabyte-scale on demand. The company separately launched new hardware configurations for in-memory analytic processing.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!