The number of auto insurers that use analytics to understand customer buying behavior and incorporate that knowledge into the design and pricing of insurance products is growing, according to “2013 North America Auto Insurance Pricing Benchmark Survey,” from Earnix, a vendor of pricing and customer analytics solutions for banking and insurance. Results are based on responses from 73 executives and pricing professionals from insurers that sell auto coverage in the United States and Canada.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!