February 28, 2013 -- When Cynthia Davis’s father had open-heart surgery, his cardiac surgeon asked him what medications he was on, and whether he had any allergies. When he went to the hospital’s outpatient center for pre-admission testing, they asked what medications he was on and whether he had any allergies. The anesthesiologist who visited him right before the surgery asked what medications he was on and whether he had any allergies. At that point, he turned to his daughter in exasperation and said, “Don’t you people ever talk to each other?”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!