Hoping not be bombarded by emails, I still dont get the difference between Kimballs and Inmons approach.
When is it better to have normalized data to create data marts and when is it better to have dimensional data?
MAR 7, 2008 2:34am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine