January 24, 2013 – As businesses offer more multi-channel opportunities for customer interactions, they increasingly rely on data to communicate with customers and provide business intelligence. However, as much as 94 percent of businesses surveyed say that there is some level of inaccuracy in their systems, according to “Data Quality and the Customer Experience: Today’s consumer and how contact data affects relationships,” a white paper from Experian QAS.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!