Why do executives sometimes fail to act on proposed ideas that could save a company substantial amounts of money? Is it due to their complacency or incompetence? I am unsure of the correct answer. I want to give executives the benefit of the doubt. Most executives were promoted to executive positions because they are smart and are effective leaders. They have made good decisions in the past.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!