One of they many (and they have been legion) science fiction movies I have seen over the years portrayed a scenario in which the Earth (that is, the U.S.) was threatened by an impending asteroid collision. The somewhat fanciful solution (this was the 1950s after all) involved all of our leading industries generously pitching in gratis and coming up with a solution to, literally, save the planet.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!