December 11, 2012 – The realities of production and contraction will kill off some big data startups next year, bringing down with them some of the market hype, according to a new industry forecast. But analytics as a whole will build on better big data use cases as well as refined use of cross-channel development and machine learning.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!