May 1, 2012 – Indian IT services and consultancy Wipro announced an agreement Tuesday to pay $35 million Australian (approximately $36.1 million U.S.) for trade analytics provider Promax Applications Group.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!