A jazz musician, philosopher and detective walk into an insurance company ... for a job? Well, not exactly, but their skills may be something insurers should be looking for. As analytics programs become increasingly prevalent and important in insurance organizations, putting the right people with the right skills on the project is crucial.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!