At a time when highly-skilled tech jobs are going unfilled, U.S. colleges and universities are reviewing their approach to building IT and information system skills into undergraduate courses. David Rosenthal, the chair of the computing and decision sciences department in the Stillman School of Business at Seton Hall University, says students aren't flocking to career opportunities that need better promotion, but a bigger problem is lack of interest.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!