After years of development, an extended comment period by industry and final review by the Office of Management and Budget, the FDA has at last issued the final rule on unique device identification. Mandated by the FDA Amendments Act of 2007, unique device identifier regulation is aimed at reducing medical device-related errors, injuries and deaths.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!