When creating data governance policies, three important stakeholders can end up working at odds with each other – even though they each may be focused on what’s best for the company. Users like unrestricted access to all their data. Legal and compliance teams want to store as little data as possible in a highly managed way that mitigates risk and limits exposure of their data. Information technology professionals are left trying to meet the needs of both groups – with tight budgets and ballooning volumes of data.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!