Mobility is the most important digital technology priority for large enterprises, according to a new global study by consulting and outsourcing firm Accenture. Some 43 percent of approximately 1,500 C-level executives surveyed in 14 countries ranked mobility as a top one or two priority, with 77 percent placing it in the top five.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!