In conversations with insurers globally, we at Celent are hearing of a new approach to analytics. It's not called big data, but a different approach, one that seeks to leverage data far more quickly and be more tolerant of the errors in the data. A shift toward the idea that all data is useful is occurring, but baby steps so far—I still often hear about truth, fact and consistent data in discussions.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!