August 5, 2010 – Most enterprises (87 percent) believe a proper information retention strategy should allow them to delete unnecessary information, but less than half (46 percent) actually have a formal information retention plan in place, according to the results of Symantec’s “2010 Information Management Health Check Survey.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!