June 4, 2012 – Salesforce.com announced it would pay $689 million in cash and stock for social enterprise software provider Buddy Media, the fourth in a recent flurry of buys in the social and marketing cloud space by big name vendors in the last six weeks.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!