Germany-based enterprise software provider SAP has placed its largest bet yet on service-based cloud computing with a $3.4 billion bid for U.S. based SuccessFactors, which provides human resources software on demand. News of the proposal was unusual for arriving on a Saturday when analysts and customers of the companies would be mostly unaware of such an announcement.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!