May 22, 2012 – SAP AG announced a $4.3 billion buy of cloud collaboration provider Ariba from subsidiary SAP America, a week after the German-based enterprise software vendor rolled out a new cloud strategy and offerings at its annual user conference.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!