October 1, 2012 - Nokia and Oracle have built on an agreement to share geocoding and mapping services across Oracle software application platforms including the Oracle E-business Suite. The news was delivered at Oracle’s OpenWorld 2012 conference in San Francisco.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!