May 1, 2012 (Reuters) - Jurors have begun deliberations about whether Google Inc. violated Oracle Corp's copyright on parts of the Java programming language, part of a high stakes trial over smartphone technology with more than $1 billion in play.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!