June 6, 2012 – Oracle CEO Larry Ellison introduced 100 applications in the cloud and its database Platform as a Service – along with a few digs at the competition – during a presentation Wednesday that served as the culmination of a seven year “forced march” toward cloud offering development.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!