May 24, 2012 – President Obama has directed federal departments and agencies to substantially improve the quality and availability of government data within 12 months. The goal of a new strategy is to enable an increasingly mobile population and workforce to access relevant and useful government data any time on any computing device.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!