McAfee released the results of its “Mobile Security: McAfee Consumer Trends Report,” documenting sophisticated and risky applications that pose potential threats to users and organizations. The report identifies a new wave of techniques hackers use to steal digital identities, commit financial fraud and invade users’ privacy on mobile devices.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!