Manual processes and analytic limitations put comprehensive, timely views of customers out of reach for most financial advisors at MLC, the wealth management division of National Australia Bank. Any new customer relationship tool also had to be built with ease-of-use to ensure adoption by the approximately 17,000 independent advisors spread across the continent.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!