Vivek Kundra, most famous for his appointment as the first U.S. chief information officer, is joining cloud-based CRM and social network provider Salesforce.com as executive vice president of emerging markets. The announcement came Monday during the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!