December 9, 2010 – The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology will conduct a series of surveys and focus groups to evaluate new programs at community colleges to train health information technology professionals through intensive courses lasting up to six months.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!