August 5, 2011 – Small- and medium-sized information technology vendors from outside the health care industry can and should play a larger role in helping health care providers adopt electronic health records and other systems, contends CompTIA, an IT industry trade association.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!