August 6, 2012 – There was a net increase of 20,400 seasonally adjusted IT jobs in July, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This marks the first time in several months that there were gains in the total number of jobs in all sectors of the IT job market.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!