ISACA, a nonprofit association of 95,000 members focused on information assurance and security, has released a new 190-page book with guidance to help organizations assess readiness and controls for leveraging elements of cloud computing. The guide, “IT Control Objectives for Cloud Computing,” outlines questions organizations should ask, governance and assurance considerations to be managed, and the risks and drivers to consider.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!