"If you look at the amount of energy, time and money going into developing cloud services, you will see this grow over time. What will be interesting is the pace at which cloud adoption happens. It will also be interesting how far up the stack cloud services go. As they become business processes, the value of that is incredible. Within the ECLC and in discussions with tech partners, we're all putting a lot of effort into helping to shape the cloud marketplace, to help our vendors understand what enterprises need, and to make sure they're appropriate for the businesses we're in. We're not consumers, we're enterprises that have strong demands. But one thing we've found is that ultimately the technology partners are eager to listen to what we need and are keen to respond to that with solutions we can use."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!