May 8, 2012 - The challenge of giving groups of programmers the resources and space to work on different software projects that all tie into the same core processing system could be likened to a busy restaurant kitchen, according to ING Direct's head of IT strategy Ben Issa.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!