Virginia Rometty, a senior sales and marketing vice president at IBM, has been tapped to become the company's next chief executive officer at the end of this year, the company announced. Sam Palmisano, IBM's current chairman, will carry on as IBM's chairman of the board.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!