Hewlett Packard has announced it is halting its WebOS business supporting computing devices including smartphones and the TouchPad, and revising its sales outlook downward. In a flurry of news, HP also announced it is acquiring U.K.-based software vendor Autonomy for approximately $10.2 billion and exploring options to spin off its personal computer business.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!