April 24, 2012 – Google unveiled its personal cloud on Tuesday, with up to 1 terabyte of file and media storage, connections to its widely used online document programs and a tongue-in-cheek attitude on the rumors that had surrounded it.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!