March 21, 2011 - The HHS Office for Civil Rights in its fiscal year 2010 budget request is asking for $46.7 million in funding, an increase of $5.6 million over the current level, and with 76 percent of the new funds going for increased enforcement of health information privacy and security rules.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!